Sunday, 30 September 2007

Fwd: Super

Jetlag pills - check
Cough medicine - 100 mls or less  - check.
Plastic bag for the plane - check.
Phone charged - check
Vidoe camera - to charge
Camera to charge
I have a veritable electronics shop of cables and charges on board.

In 24 hours I will be on the plane.
The excitement is building - slighly - I still feel a bit underwhelmed - but I am looking forward to Singapore Air again - though this time I hope for a TV that works.

There are a few things to sort out on arrival in rome - and recent reviews of the hotel suggest it should pass the test.
I can find less on the web about our hotel in Capri than I could 6 months ago - not sure if I should be worried about that or not.
Its all a bit late now - the wheels are in motion and we are ready to roll.
Rome at last check was averaging 26 degrees during the day - that is warm enough - I packed an extra pair of shorts

No doubt I will take advantage of the free internet in Singapore - see you then.





No comments: